Questions for Business Owners & Their Employees
1. Do you have a safety committee?
2. Do you have a safety re-training program for your employees?
3. Do you have an emergency action plan?
4. Do you conduct annual fire drills?
5. Are your forklift operators certified
6. Are you keeping safety training records? According to OSHA record-keeping standards?
7. Are you offering your employees annual safety training each year?
8. Do you know what to do if OSHA visits your facility?
9. Do you know how to report an employee death to OSHA
10. Do you have Safety and Health written programs
If you answered NO!, to any of these questions pick up the phone and give MCM Consulting Services, LLC a call today! (404) 836-0503