You have the same rights as permanent workers. The right to :
1. A safe workplace free of dangers.
2, Receive training in clear language that you understand.
3. Receive safety equipment.
4. Speak up about safety.
5. Report work-related injuries without being punished.
6. OSHA protects all workers in the United States.
7. Do you have a safety concern?
8. Were you punished for speaking up about safety or for reporting an injury?
9. Call OSHA they can help. It’s confidential. 1-800-321-OSHA (6742) www.osha.gov